
So as most of you know, I have been working two jobs the last couple months and am slowly graduating to one job- full time. Again, most of you know that I am a lifeguard and that is currently my full time job. I am persistently pruny and am always cold. I love to teach swim lessons and listen to the innocent things kids say. For instance when I want to tell them about EMS (emergency medical services) and they begin to tell me what PMS is :) - innocent mistake yet so funny!I have had many a morning where the job of "vaccuuming" the bottom of the pool is too sucky and I end up falling in, or those days when my co-workers pee their pants in fear because their friends are hiding in the pool basement to scare them on morning rounds. I have had many fun and exciting experiences and look forward to sharing them. TTFN
Ok honest mistake, but SOO funny! I would have loved to be a fly on the wall!
ReplyDelete