Well my followers, i have a confession to make. I was driving and being a nurse at the same time!
While driving to the college Wednesday morning, i began pondering about the upcoming nursing scenario abot MS. I began thinking about signs and symptoms, disease process and how it would be hard to diagnose... meanwhile, i lost track of my foot. So shortly thereafter, i saw the typical flashing lights in my rearview mirror. My one and only thought was "opps". so i shared my little blonde moment with the cop... and he laughed at me while handing me a speeding ticket. So much for being honest and getting out of a ticket! Thankfully though, he brought it down and i only had to pay 89 dollars. so i learned a valuable lesson that day: when I am behind the wheel i must NOT put my nursing hat on. Hope you enjoyed my incident, TTFN
Haha I enjoyed it. :) Thanks. Too much school. Glad you're paying attention and learning in class and in the hospital though.
ReplyDelete:) I'm curious to think of Amber thinks of all this because of her little pull over incident over Christmas haha
ReplyDeletewell whitney, ambers pull over was quite hilarious...
ReplyDeleteps Carly, how do i get onto your blog?
ReplyDeleteYou have to send me your email address that you use for your blog. Then I sent you an invite.
ReplyDeleteSo much for people saying they can talk their way out of a ticket lol too bad that didn't work.
ReplyDeleteI would say let your hair down, but you're not single so scratch that idea. However, Carissa, there's an idea for ya :)
ReplyDeletehaha thanks whitney. The next time I get pulled over I'll give it a try haha
ReplyDeletelol next time i'll just have to play "the bad touch" in the background and be like.." why hello there ;)" hahaha not
ReplyDeleteToo funny, my policy is always to look straight forward and answer with 'yes' or 'no' answers and say as little as possible until I find out why I've been stopped :)
ReplyDelete