Monday, January 25, 2010
The journey begins
Hello to all you who have wandered onto this blog. I have decided to start blogging as a way to remember my journey of becoming an RN. It began in 2008 with overwhelming books, homework assignments etc. then onto the practicums which involved caring for the elderly and teaching handwashing to school kids. Then second year came and with it... more work! The tasks are much harder with more papers then ever! However, i did get to experience a wonderful time on my maternity rotation at the Queen Elizabeth II hospital before Christmas. I was priveledged to watch several births and nearly cried at the miracle of having a baby. I did however manage to catch the "baby fever" but managed to get over that idea in a hurry. Maybe one day...But as my journey continues i hope to learn alot, maintain a high level of compassion for the patients and overall be confident in giving the best care there is to give. Thats all for now, more stories to come later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My fellow blogger, I'm grateful yet sad to find out you've gotten over your "baby fever" because I'm completely ready to be an aunt. Haha However, I really think you should finish your four years before letting the baby fever take charge. If you decide differently, I'm ok with that too :)
ReplyDeleteI found you Miranda!! Haha. I'll be following now. You can follow mine too if you want. I just need your email address to allow you - mine is private so you need an invite.
ReplyDeleteI'm following now too haha but I don't have a blog for you to follow...yet
ReplyDelete